Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yikes!

Oh, wow, it's been a while since I updated. I didn't mean to go so long without posting, but it kind of snuck up on me. The last few weeks have been kinda crazy.

I can't really remember much about it, other than that Ryan was here on leave, so we hung out.

I've gotten a couple more movies off the TV, including the first three Harry Potter movies. I just got Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone this evening--though I accidentally had the DVD-Recorder on the wrong speed setting, so I had to use two disks. I'm going to copy it from the disks onto VHS, then re-copy it onto another DVD at the right speed.

I also have to copy Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and The Day After Tomorrow to VHS, then re-copy them to DVD without the commercials. I just have to have a day when I feel like watching those three movies twice each--or when I have stuff that will keep my mind occupied while still allowing me to stop the recordings when the movies are done.

Tomorrow, I'm covering Jen R's Beehive class, so it'll be like a blast from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment