Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, January 1, 2007

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fanfiction by DSDragon

My Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fanfiction

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the first fandom in which I participated fully. In fact, until my sister Anna got me reading some stories by Saber Shadowkitten, I had no idea that fanfiction even existed--despite the fact that I'd written one for the Star Trek fandom long before that. So, despite the fact that some of them embarrass me with terrible writing and bad plot lines, here are all of the stories I ever wrote for BtVS.
  • Problems and Solutions - Response to a challenge posted by Nocte on the Crumbling Walls forum. WARNING! Due to the nature of the challenge, there IS character death! But don't worry! They get better.
  • Stranger Things Have Happened - A goofy, almost-plotless response to my own challenge posted at the Crumbling Walls Forum. Willow is conspicuously absent, except in conversation . . . I like to think she's recovering from her magic addiction by staying away from the people who might need magical services.
  • Leave a Message - Just a little diddy of a ficlet I wrote to make everyone's day.
  • For Old Times' Sake - Response to GreenGirl47's challenge, as posted at Crumbling Walls.
  • Dawn Must Die - A challenge response... death, angst... possibly darkness if I can figure out how to write it.
  • Can You Fight Nerds? - A small, fractionofasecond interlude that I well, my sister, who was in the room at the time thought of while I was reading Nimue's The Twist to Normal Again.
  • In the Alley - Songfic. Inspired by an old NSync song. Don't kill me!
  • TLC Cross-Over Universe
    • Trading Insanities - Buffy Summers and William Wirthington have been neighbors since childhood. When their parental figures decide to join a game show where teamwork is key, Buffy may just realize that the last guy she wants is the only guy she needs.
    • While You Were . . . - The sequel to Trading Insanities that you've all been waiting for. : It is set four years after the end of Trading Insanities, so that would make it May of 2003. This story has been abandoned.
  • Co-Written Works - These stories are not posted on my blog, because I do not have permisson from my co-writers to copy them here. However, where possible, I have provided links to the "official" copies elsewhere.
    • Kamikaze Vampire Universe written with Alison Grace
      • Kamikaze Vampire - Answer to a challenge posted by Cecelia on Crumbling Walls. (Links are to the story as posted at Sinister Attraction)
      • Drutopia - The sequel to Kamikaze Vampire. This story was never posted anywhere, and I have the first bits of it on my hard drive, but I am reluctant to post it here, since, as I said before, I do not have Alison Grace's permission to do so. This story has been abandoned.
    • Malevolent Shades - This was a round-robin fic that was started with a bunch of people on one of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer message boards I used to frequent. It was never posted anywhere except for that board (and sadly, I cannot remember which one), so the pieces of it on my hard drive will not be posted here. This story has been abandoned.
  • Buffy/Angel Cross-Over Fanfiction
    • Huh? - Angel gets a couple visitors, and confusion ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment