Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, January 1, 2007

Can You Fight Nerds? by DSDragon

Disclaimer: I don't own the Buffy-verse. I also don't own the fic that the original idea came from . . . Nimue does.

Summary: A small, fraction-of-a-second interlude that I (well, my sister, who was in the room at the time) thought of while I was reading Nimue's "The Twist to Normal Again."

Note: Anything in italics is from Nimue's story. Anything in bold is directly-quoted thoughts.

. . . "Can you fight nerds?" Tara asked. Buffy burst out laughing at the thought.

. . . She could just picture it . . . A big box of tart and lumpy purple candies, trading blows with her vampire lover . . . And said vampire stomping the box out with his scuffed-up, black Doc Martens. It was quite a funny picture.

. . . Spike squeezed her knee trying to get her back on topic. Xander noticed.

"I do believe I can," Spike answered, infected by Buffy's laughter.

I wonder if he knew what I was thinking? She thought to herself, getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment