Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, January 1, 2007

Perspective on Pride by DSDragon

Disclaimer:I do not own Percy Weasley. He belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Author's Note:This is yet another audition post for Inflecto. I am officially insane.

I should have listend to Father.

There, I said it--well, wrote it, anyway. Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20, and I think in this instance, it's even clearer. I've been a right git: had a row with Father, probably made Mum cry as much as she ever yelled at Fred and George (or even just one of them), and I tried to get Ronald to forsake the best friend he's ever had.

When did I get such negative views about Professor Dumbledore? I still remember the first day of fifth year, when Harry asked me if the Headmaster was mad. I looked up to him then, and replied that he was one of the greatest wizards of all time, but yes, I did suppose he was a bit mad; great men usually are, you know.

What changed? No, not what . . . who . . . I changed. In my thirst for recognition other than that of the generic red-headed-Weasley, I forgot something. I'm still trying to work out what it is, but I know that it was important. Something about paradigm, and seeing things from both sides



I've lost it. The inkling is gone.

But I've still been a git.

No comments:

Post a Comment