Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, October 22, 2007

I forgot to mention . . .

Back in either July or August, there was this church dance at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. There was a huge tent where the DJ and all the snacks were setup, and those of us there could walk along the water. It was on Pier 5, I think, and there was a submarine/museum in the harbor, but we couldn't go in because it was after visiting hours. I wasn't all that interested in going, but Anna dragged me there anyway. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while, and Anna threatened to throw my new-used book in the harbor, and then just put it in her purse--nothing new for Anna.

3 comments:

  1. Does that mean she forced you to socialize by taking away other distracting stimulae?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it means she forced me to get out of the house when I didn't want to. I wasn't planning on reading that book yet anyway--I was still in the middle of another book, but it's a non-fiction and if I was going to read at the dance I wanted to have some fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on you know you had fun tring to get home without using the highway.

    ReplyDelete