Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthday Wish List

For once, I don't have any books or CDs or games on my birthday wish list. In fact, I think this list is the shortest it's been in years.

  • Summer-y clothes:
  • a sundress or two--light blue is a nice color (I'm not sure what size, but the dress I wore to Anna's wedding--although a lot more formal than what I'm asking for--was size 14)
  • some nice button-up shirts (no frills, please) in light colors and short sleeves
  • some shorts (my jean size is 10, if that helps)
  • new t-shirts, etc.

  • Supplies for my projects:
  • 60 feet of 2” X 10” pine, cut into 5-foot planks
  • Three 8” X 8” sheets of ¼” thick plastic
  • Six 4” X 4” sheets of ¼” thick plastic
  • 2 ½ feet of ¼” diameter plastic rod
  • 20” of clear, hard plastic tubing with an inside diameter of ¼”
  • 3 ft X 2 ft. of plywood
  • Three 1-inch long black drywall screws
  • High-strength plastic adhesive
  • Red spray paint

1 comment: