Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW

Grrr . . . it snowed yesterday. I hate snow. I mean, it's pretty and all, but it's also cold and wet--one of my least favorite combinations.

The allergist was closed for shots yesterday, so I'm going this evening. Spring semester starts on Saturday, but my first class session isn't until a week from tomorrow. This Thursday after work, I'm going to David's Bridal for my first fitting of my bridesmaid's dress.

That last part is pretty exciting--I get a really nice gown to wear, altered specifically for me! But I won't have anywhere to wear it after the wedding, so it'll just sit in my closet getting old and tatty. :( I wish I could afford to take a ballroom dance class. Then maybe I could wear that to dance events and such.

1 comment:

  1. Or you could snag a date and go the New Years Eve YSA Galla in DC next Dec. There will be places to wear the elegant dress. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete