Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Target Thing

Heather,

If only it were that simple.

The target I got is actually a 3-inch-thick square of hard foam. It's not paper or anything like it, so it can't really be pinned to anything. It's got two metal legs that you're supposed to stick into the sides and then lean the target with the ends of the legs on the ground.

I just need some sandbags or bricks or something to keep the legs in place, and to put in front of/behind the target itself, so that the force of the arrows going into the target (it's a compound bow, so it's pretty powerful) doesn't knock the target over.

On a side note: the only thing I don't like about BlogSpot is that there isn't a "reply to the comments" feature, like on LiveJournal. I either have to post a comment to my own entry, or make a new entry if I want to answer comments posted by other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment