Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (SPOILERS)

So, I finally took the time to watch Joss's extra-short creation last night. I'd wanted to for a while, but never took the time. Some thoughts:

  • I was totally not expecting Penny to die, and was especially not expecting Dr. Horrible to actually become as evil as he wanted to be. I was thinking maybe he'd use the freeze ray on her, she'd live, and then he'd turn good. But then again, this is Joss we're talking about, so I guess I should have expected the ending it got. It was still awesome though.
  • Having seen Nathan Fillion as both Caleb the creepy, misogynistic preacher as well as Malcolm Reynolds, gun-slinging space transport captain, it was weird seeing him in cargo pants and a tee shirt. 'Cause I'm a whole lot more used to seeing him in camel-colored slacks, a button-down shirt, suspenders and a long brown coat, with a pistol at his hip. He's got a really good singing voice though.
  • I can't remember from where I've seen the actress who plays Penny before; I'll have to look that up on IMDB later.

No comments:

Post a Comment