Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mini-Update

Kayla and Anna stayed home from RennFest on Labor Day, because if they hadn't, only Mom would've been home to watch the dogs. So Jason and I went by ourselves.

We watched a couple shows (Mike Rose the "Magic Kinda Guy," and The Rogues), then went through the maze and did some archery. Jason went down the giant slide. I bought a brown Rogues tee shirt. It is my new favorite article of clothing--I didn't have a favorite before.

I'm going to go back to RennFest on the 27th with a bunch of people from the Haven. Don't know what all we're going to do there, but it should be fun.

Not much has happened since Labor Day, but I may have some news later this week or early next week--depending on when I get a call from Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment