Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Computer!

My new computer came yesterday, and when I got home from the Haven around 7:30-ish, Dad was working on Kayla's (he'd bought one each for me, Kayla and Jason). The computer is a Compaq Presario CQ60-211DX Notebook PC.

I brought it to work with me this morning so that I could put some stuff on it from my external hard drive (which I also brought to work) like my iTunes library and a shortcut to my journal file, and later while I'm at the Haven I'm going to get some programs online that I usually use--like Gmail Notifier and Firefox.

Dad also bought an XBox 360 and a Wii. The console we played Anna's Rock Band 2 on the other night was actually Dad's. Last night, we played Wii Sports, and Dad also bought Wii Fit.

1 comment:

  1. Wii Fit is a LOT of FUN!! There are so many cute games on there that the neighborhood kids just get on Wii Fit to play them. Nice talking to you the other day!!

    ReplyDelete