Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Random Stuff

Not much to tell--life's going on as usual here in good ol' Fredneck, USA.

Last Friday, one of the guys at the Haven showed me the player's handbook for an RPG called Paranoia. It's really kooky, and looks totally interesting. I'll probably play once they get a game going, since he said that they're most likely going to be playing on Tuesday evenings and I've got those free.

I've done most of my Christmas shopping as of Saturday. Just have to get a gift for Dad, which will have to wait until next Friday, as I am out of money again.

I had an interesting dream last night, which was actually interrupted by the alarm clock--that hasn't happened in a while, since I usually end up trying to stay asleep for at least an hour before the alarm goes off. I don't remember most of the dream, but I know it was set somewhere which looked suspiciously like Scottsdale, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment