Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bravo to Google . . . Finally

Okay, so it's kind of dumb to sign up for Google AdSense when almost no one reads my blog anyway. But I signed up for it when I started this blog, just for the heck of it. Every once in a while, I like to look at the ads at the bottom of the page (but I make sure not to click them--that would violate the agreement between me and Google), just to see what Google has come up with that it thinks is "relevant" to my keywords.

Just a few minutes ago, I was pleasantly surprised to see two full ads that I actually approved of (as opposed to only one, or neither)! The one on the left was for an LDS thing, and the one on the right was for a Harry Potter thing. Bravo to Google for finally getting it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment