Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fifteen minutes' more sleep = good!

Yesterday evening, before I left work, I got an e-mail saying that I could have one of the grass parking spots if I wanted it. There are only about 20 spots in the company lot, and they're given out by seniority.

There were two spaces available in the grass, and all the people ahead of me (except for Jade, who is currently on maternity leave) wanted to wait for concret spots. Me, I don't care what the spot is made of, as long as I can get my car in and out of it. So, I took the spot.

This morning, I woke up at 7:30 (as opposed to 7:15), and didn't have to leave the house until 8:10. I got into the door at work at 8:28. I love not being uber-early!

Last night, I did a bit of movie copying. I had recorded The Bourne Identity and Spiderman 2 on VHS during the last couple weeks, so the only thing that I needed to do was dub it over to DVD, minus the commercials. I did that last night. I've also got the first Spiderman movie on DVD, so I've got to dub it over to VHS and then back. But I'm putting both of those movies onto the same disc.

Tonight, I'm probably going to do Shrek from disc to tape and back. I don't have anymore that only need to go the one way, but I do have the two I've mentioned, plus three more (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and The Day After Tomorrow) that still have to go both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment