Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Friday, May 4, 2007

This is pathetic.

I finallyfinished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today. It took me at least three weeks--I can't remember exactly. And today, I read the most chapters I'd been able to read in that book for one day since I started re-reading it.

I read two or three chapters while I was at work today, then after I got home, I read two while I was out on the deck, and the last two on the couch on the second floor.

Now, I just have to get through Order of the Phoenix, and then Half-Blood Prince will be a breeze.

As for the 50-book challenge?

Six down, forty-four to go.

I told you it was pathetic. And it's all my fault I got burned out on reading three years ago too.

No comments:

Post a Comment