Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Boredness

Went to Mom & Dad's last night, but Dad wasn't home. He went to Grandma's house. So Mom made tuna fish so we could have sandwiches for dinner.

I ate my sandwich, then decided I wanted to do a cross stitch project, 'cause I was bored. I picked out a pattern with two quail on it, and started working on it last night. I haven't gotten very much finished, but that's all right. I don't have all the floss I need anyway, so I should probably stretch the floss I do have as long as I can so that I more time to get the other colors.

I also started watching season 1 of Psych last night. Kayla borrowed it, plus the first three seasons of Numb3rs from Kimba. We decided that I would watch Psych while Kayla watches the first season or two of Numb3rs, then I'll start on Numb3rs when I'm ready.

I only got to watch the first episode of Psych before it was one o'clock in the morning, and I had to go to sleep. But that's okay. It was funny.

I keep hitting Ctrl+P while I'm typing this, when I usually mean to hit Ctrl+I, and it's getting a little frustrating that it keeps posting my blog entry before I'm done typing it, so I'm going to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment