Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Scheduling Fun

I'm a big follower of the belief that "you can't schedule fun," but I've got so many hobbies and things I can never decide which ones I want to do when. So I usually end up just reading all the time. I've been toying around for a while with the idea of scheduling time for hobbies, exercise, laundry, cleaning, and other things, but didn't actually get around to making up said schedule until this evening. I did it in two-week intervals, because some things only need to be done once every two weeks.
Here's what I have for the time before school starts (this coming Sunday until the week of January 28, 2008). Sorry about the small print--it wouldn't fit on the blog screen otherwise. If you click on the images, you will be taken to the full-size versions, which have larger text.
Time Sheet Week

Pay Day Week

Those schedules will have to change slightly if I actually get a part-time holiday job at Barnes & Noble, like I want to. Here's my scheduling plan for after school starts.

Time Sheet Week

Pay Day Week

So, what do you think? Am I crazy?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. You are crazy.
    J/K
    They told us in Freshman Seminar Class in College to create a schedule. A. so that we could see where we were spending our time and B. so we could better organize our time and make sure things got done.
    It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete