Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Completely lost track of time last night.

Last night after work, I decided it would probably be a good idea if I at least tried to sign up for some scholarships. Anna was here, and after a while she, Kayla, and Jen went upstairs to hang out, but my computer was downstairs so I told her I'd be up in a bit to hang out with them.

I didn't get upstairs until after 12:30 this morning--and that was after Anna had already left. I had been looking at scholarships for more than six hours!

Well, scholarships and other things too. I just completely lost track of time.

But I did find this nifty site, http://helium.com/, where you can write stuff, and then people rate you on how well your article fits the title you were given. You can also find publishers looking for free-lancers to write articles with certain titles, and get paid for them.

I looked at all the titles last night that publishers were looking for, but I don't know anything about any of those topics. I did end up posting one essay on Helium that I wrote for one of the scholarships, and I also wrote another article about the rules to Ultimate Frisbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment