Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Another Weekend at the Parents' House

I spent the weekend at Mom & Dad's again. This time, from Friday evening to Monday morning. It was mostly fun.

Anna bought a new version of Monopoly at Wal-Mart. It was the Electronic Banking Edition. No paper money, just use credit-type cards in the machine provided.

There are no magnetic strips, just one or two indicator bumps on the side that goes into the machine. Depending on how many bumps and where they are on the card, the machine can tell which player is paying/receiving money. It's really cool, and the game goes much faster for it too.

On Thursday, I asked one of my classmates if he had the notes from last Tuesday's lecture. He said yeah, and asked if I wanted him to e-mail them to me. I told him that would be great, and gave him my FCC e-mail address.

He sent the e-mail a minute or two after the teacher started class (I know, because he told me to check my e-mail), but it's been four days now, and it still hasn't shown up in my Gmail inbox--I have message forwarding from FCC to Gmail. I think he may have misspelled my FCC address or something, so tomorrow night I'm going to give him my Gmail address instead, and hope it comes through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment