Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Friday, February 15, 2008

No Studying This Weekend!

I called FCC yesterday to see if school had been cancelled on Tuesday due to the weather. It hadn't, but it had closed at noon! I wouldn't have had class even if I hadn't been at the election.

When I got to class last night, the teacher said that he was just going to give everybody 35/35's for the lab we were supposed to do (so as not to screw up his grading), and go over the lecture from Tuesday instead. I sat for most of the class just listening, since I'd already taken notes on chapter four. But as soon as he got to chapter five, I started taking notes.

Last night's class went for the full time, because people had lots of questions--some related to the material, some not. I didn't mind though; it was fun.

Our DSL modem came yesterday, finally. And this morning when I checked my e-mail, I saw that our DSL service is ready to be hooked up, four days early! That is one of the first things I am going to do when I get home after work today--set up the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment