Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hectic Week

Lately, I've decided that I want all of the episodes of Phil of the Future, so I've been coordinating and figuring. I have an Excel spreadsheet of all the episodes, when they're showing next, what tape I'm keeping them on, and what timestamp I should look for on the tape.

Once I've got 4-5 episodes that are supposed to be all in a row, I'm going to use Kayla's (one of my roommates) VCR/DVD-R machine (with her permission, of course) to copy them in the right order onto one of the blank DVDs I bought last weekend. Once that's done, I'm going to copy the episodes onto my 160GB harddrive so that I can share them.

Smallville is a re-run this week, so I can also tape Zenon: The Zequel and put that on a DVD too, along with Kim Possible: So the Drama, and A Valentine Carol (with Emma Caulfield from Buffy the Vampire Slayer--if it's not as messed-up as I think it is on the tape). The Lizzie Maguire Movie is showing tomorrow, so I'm going to tape that too.

I went to the Earth Space and Science lab on Tuesday with the Relief Society. We saw the planetarium show called The Cowboy Astronomer. It was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment