Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Saturday Plans

Tomorrow, I plan to transfer a few movies I taped from my tapes to DVDs--using my roommate's VCR/DVD-R machine. Sunday, after church and stuff, is the usual dinner at my parents' house.

This week, I'll probably be able to take another bin or two to my new place to un-pack, since the snow has melted enough not to be hard and slippery ice. And even if it is slippery, I can now stomp a hole in it to get my footing.

Another twist is that I'll have to have Anna (my younger-younger sister) look at my car before it gets dark on Sunday.

It seems that, in all the commotion trying to get it out of my driveway during the last week or so, I must've scraped it on the ice-hardened snow, so now there's a huge (i.e. about 3 inches tall X 7 inches wide X 1/8 inch deep) gash in the paint on the part underneath the passenger-side door. I discovered it this morning as I was leaving for work.

I need her to either a) tell me what to do about it (Anna's an aspiring mechanic/auto-body worker), or b) fix it for me--just not on Sunday. If she can't do either one, I'll ask Dad.

He may not be a mechanic (aspiring or otherwise), but he HAS worked on his own cars to make sure they can pass inspection and stuff before.

If Dad doesn't know, then I guess I'll have to take it to the shop. GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment