Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snowed in, Again

It snowed on Sunday, so Monday I was snowed in again. I did shovel the back way on Sunday though, so I could get out really easily today. Everything melted pretty fast this time--hopefully, we won't have any big March snow storms.

I think the whole Girls' Camp trip is pretty much off now, since I've had to take another day's worth of paid vacation yesterday. Ah well, at least I'll still be able to afford SEFF (or LAFF).

Saturday, I copied Sister Act and Hook to DVD--I had my dad's old copied-from-TV VHSs of those two movies. It took three tries to get Hook. The first time, Kayla and Cassie and Jason O. stopped it shortly after I started, and I didn't get RW discs, only recordables, so I had to throw that disc out. The second time, I forgot to rewind the tape back to the beginning before I started recording, but the third time, I got everything just right.

Since it snowed on Sunday, I didn't go to my parents' house for dinner. I think I had a bologna and cheese sandwich with grapes on the side instead--but it's been two days, so I can't remember if that was Sunday's dinner, or Saturday's lunch.

Also due to not going to dinner on Sunday, Anna hasn't had a chance to look at the car yet.

She did come over Saturday night just to say "Hi," and to give me a few "non-chocolate-chip" cookies, but it was dark by the time she got to my place. Non-chocolate-chip cookies are not to be confused with sugar cookies--they're two completely different recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment