Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Day

It's been snowing off and on today. I hope the roads aren't too bad by quitting time.

I added a recent picture of myself to my profile. Last week, I had Anna take a picture of me with my digital camera (I got it for Christmas) while I was sitting at my desk in my new place.

I've been thinking about writing a fanfic for The Class, and I even have a plan for one, but haven't really gotten around to typing it up. I should though--it's making me unable to continue the Lois & Clark fanfic I've been writing for a while now.

YES! We just got an e-mail from our HR person at work here--we're all leaving at 3pm, instead of 5! WOOHOO!

I'm kinda bored though, and will be for the next 50 minutes. I don't feel like reading any more of Anna Karenina right now (I just finished part III earlier, and I don't want to start on part IV yet), and I've played all the games on my Palm Pilot so often, they're not even addicting anymore. Not to mention, my e-mail inbox for work is completely empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment