Yet another journal-type place for Darcy to rant, rave, and/or recuperate from the world.

Monday, January 1, 2007

Final Project: "The Flea" by John Donne

I had a lot of trouble figuring out what to do this project on.  Nothing in the text book really caught my fancy, except for being really annoyed at Gulliver's experiences with the Houyhnhnms.  When we read "The Flea" by John Donne, however, it reminded me of Anna's trains of thought, so I did an animated GIF to illustrate it.  Keep in mind that drawing on the computer is very difficult, and borrowing Tim's Wacom tablet only made it marginally easier.  Also, I had a couple of frames with the hearts breaking near the end, but I think either I lost track of my "Save As"es, and accidentally saved the next frame over those frames, or there just weren't enough broken-heart frames to show up in the animation to the naked eye.

Teacher Comments and Grade: I don't know what grade I received on this project, because we had not received them before the final class session.

No comments:

Post a Comment